FIBER–OPTIC PRO delivers a sight picture that is fast and accurate for competitive and recreational shooters. A patented light reflector focuses available light from all angles onto the fiber for a brighter glow, even in low light conditions.
- Ultra–bright fiber–optic front sight for fast acquisition
- Patented light reflector design
- Blacked–out rear sight for increased contrast
- Serrated sight faces reduce glare
- Includes spare fibers and reflector tape
- Fits standard holsters
Most fiber-optic sights gather light from the top and somewhat from the sides. A patented light reflector in TRUGLO Fiber-Optic PRO sights redirects light onto the entire surface area of the fiber.
Traditionally, the best way to make a fiber-optic brighter has been to make it longer; however, this decreases the sight radius. The reflector design allows light exposure on 360° of the fiber—making it brighter without needing to make the fiber longer.